MidFirst Bank, one of the largest privately held financial institutions in the United States, is currently seeking a talented Real Estate professional for our Real Estate Technical Services department.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ANALYST
Commercial Real Estate Analyst will serve as a risk control officer within the Real Estate Technical Services (RETS) group under the umbrella of Credit Risk Management. The candidate will perform internal evaluations when applicable, advise Business and Private Banking with regards to CRE, maintain knowledge of OKC and Tulsa metro CRE markets, provide assistance to Loan Review regarding valuations as needed, and provide additional support in the appraisal review area.
• 5-7 years commercial real estate experience
• Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills
• Contacts within the local CRE market
• Must be proficient in Excel and Word
• Strong knowledge of the Oklahoma City and Tulsa commercial real estate markets
If you wish to be considered and learn more about this opportunity, please visit our website to complete an on-line application: www.midfirst.jobs
JOB ID 9127
Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disability/Vets